A roof is more than just shingles. This is why GAF focuses on making sure all aspects of their roofing products are made of the highest quality. Shingles, roof deck protection, leak barriers and ventilation is all designed to last for years and look great. Trust GAF roofing products for your next roofing job with Minnesota Roofing Pros.
GAF Roofing products come with long lasting warranties.
Dealing With Your Insurance Company
Once you choose a contractor, it is likely that they will recommend you call your insurance company and file a claim. In most cases, your insurance company will send out an insurance adjuster to evaluate the damage and work with you to resolve the claim. Most insurance adjusters are experienced with many elements of a home’s construction, but may not be roofing experts or have the ability to climb on your roof, so it may be a good idea to have your GAF factory-certified contractor meet your adjuster at your home.
The GAF Lifetime Roofing System
A new roof is more than just shingles. When you install any GAF Lifetime Shingle and at least 3 qualifying GAF accessories, you'll automatically get a Lifetime limited warranty on your shingles and all qualifying GAF accessories.
Defend Against the Next Storm with a GAF Roof
More homeowners and professional installers in North America rely on Timberline HD® Shingles than any other brand. They offer just the right combination of beauty, performance, and reliability in a genuine wood-shake look — and can help improve your home’s resale value. When you install Timberline HD® Shingles with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, you’re getting rugged, dependable performance. And you’ll not only protect your most valuable asset — you’ll also beautify your home for years to come. Plus, you may qualify to receive insurance discounts (check with your insurance agent for details).
Timberline HD Shingles
- Great Value: Architecturally stylish but practically priced — with a Lifetime ltd. warranty.1
- Dimensional Look: Features GAF proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- Stays In Place: DuraGrip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph (209 km/h).2
- Peace Of Mind: Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.1
- Perfect Finishing Touch: Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles.3
- StainGuard® Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.4
- Trusted: Timberline HD® Shingles have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal (U.S. only).
1See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
2This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details.
3These products are not available in all areas. Visit Ridge Cap Shingle Product Availability for details.
4StainGuard® algae protection and 10-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration available only on shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard® logo. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.